TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access and use of this website: Modelwebcam.eu, hereinafter “MWC” implies that the person, hereinafter the “User”, has read and accepts the general conditions of use. In case of not accepting these conditions, the User is requested to refrain from using this website.
The owner of the website, hereinafter “Webmaster” reserves the right to modify these legal conditions, at any time and without prior notice, so the User must read and accept these legal conditions each time they access this site website and its contents.
1st Clause: Principles
- 1.1. MWC has no intention of supporting immoral interests; For this, strict rules have been established.
- 1.2. MWC services are only available to people over the age of 18 (21 in some regions). Therefore, there is no explicit sexual material available to minors.
- 1.3. Under no circumstances does MWC present, treat, report, or in any way assist children as future or potential Adult Service Providers (PSAs).
- 1.4. Users who fail to comply with any of these principles are immediately and permanently repudiated and expelled from MWC. Denying any type of relationship or contact.
- 1.5. At MWC there is a zero tolerance policy regarding child pornography (visual or written). In case of the slightest suspicion, the relevant authorities could be contacted.
- 1.6. We make available to parents, guardians and adults in general an informative page on parental control in order to provide means and prevent access to certain web contents, such as ours, to minors in various ways: https://modelwebcam.eu/ notice -legal # parental
2nd Clause: Declarations of the User and / or, where appropriate, subscriber
- 2.1. I am fully aware that MWC only advises and informs me about employment in the video chat industry and the various paid jobs that can be performed. Also that they are independent from each other and that the relationship between them is the product of MWC’s affiliation with external sponsors and sponsors.
- 2.2. I am fully aware that viewing of adult content is only allowed to viewers over the age of 18 or 21 in some regions.
- 2.3. I expressly declare that, as of today, I have reached the age necessary to view adult content in accordance with the local laws of my country.
- 2.4. I believe that as an adult I have the inalienable right to read / view any content I deem appropriate.
- 2.5. Reading and / or viewing content on the website does not in any way violate the rules or laws of my community, municipality, city, province, state or country.
- 2.6. I am fully aware that all content and materials provided on modelwebcam.eu images, graphics, applications and texts are suitably protected by applicable law, all rights being reserved. Therefore, they will be for my own use, personal and exclusive.
- 2.7. I am fully aware that MWC guarantees full cooperation with legal authorities to investigate fraudulent transactions and other matters falling within legal jurisdiction, as well as responding to subpoenas and court orders.
- 2.8. I certify that MWC and its sponsors, sponsors and affiliates cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entries or uses on the website and / or the material contained therein.
- 2.9. I understand and accept that under no circumstances will MWC or any of its affiliated or related companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages resulting from any false disclosure or ramifications that may arise, violation of the rights of the subscribers, prostitution, pedophilia, child pornography, illegal abuse, exploitation or trafficking of women and / or children.
- 2.10. I agree that the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to the right of use, adaptation, translation, etc.) of any content created, published or otherwise made public by me at MWC will belong to MWC.
3rd Clause: Obligations of the User and / or, where appropriate, subscriber
- 3.1. I agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit and / or make available to the public any content / materials of ModelWebCam.eu without the prior written consent of MWC.
- 3.2. I will never expose minors to the content of the website and I will take all precautions to avoid any type of display or access by minors to the website, specifically, for example, not including the website in their list of favorite sites to visit.
- 3.3. I will not give personal information or provide or support escort and / or prostitution services.
- 3.4. I will not use obscene words, threats, or fights with the support or maintenance people of ModelWebCam.eu, as it is prohibited.
- 3.5. The contents of text sent or forwarded, as well as the selected username will not be offensive, nor will they suggest pedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, nor will it refer to the elimination or consumption of bodily waste.
With this, we express our commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of the website.
1. What is personal data?
It is any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name and e-mail.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
2.1.1) Contact form : As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that Modelwebcam.eu considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
2.1.2) Comments form : The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give their opinion respecting freedom of expression. The user may post comments on the posts that are published. When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to aid in spam detection. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also collecting this data that will be stored on the servers of 1 & 1, and the email platforms outlined above.
Therefore, legitimation is obtained through this aforementioned consent.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Web visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
4. Embedded content from other websites.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when closing the browser.
- When you log in, we will also install various cookies to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last two days, and display options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- MWC makes use of small code packages, or information that our servers send to your browser, called “cookies”, which do not collect any personal data, they are only used for the proper functioning of web pages. Cookies on this website are necessary to be able to use the video chat service, or to register access statistics. The data that is registered in the cookies of this website are: URL of origin, IP address, browser and operating system, country and language, date and time, etc.
- The Webmaster is not responsible for the use that third party service providers in this network of websites may make of their Cookies and their collected access data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are installed on the computer and that make it possible to analyze user behavior on the Internet. The information generated by the cookie about the user’s use of the web page is generally transmitted and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. In case of activating the anonymous IP option on the website, the IP address will not appear complete within the countries of the European Union or in other countries that have so agreed within the economic area of the European Union. Only exceptionally will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and once there it will be shortened. Only with the authorization of the user of the page, Google will use this information in order to assess the behavior of the user on the website, generate reports on the activities of the website and offer the owner of the page services related to web use and Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be associated with other Google data. The user can avoid the storage of cookies by configuring the browser accordingly so that cookies are not stored. These settings may affect the full functionality of the website. By using this website, the user agrees to the data processing by Google in the aforementioned manner. http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
7. Cancellation or suspension of services.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys in any moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by https://modelwebcam.eu from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form. Additionally, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received advertising by email, you can also object from said email, by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided to you. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during this period of time you can continue to receive messages.
8. With whom we share your data.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
9. How long do we keep your data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are preserved indefinitely. This is so that we can automatically recognize and approve successive comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
10. What rights do you have over your data.
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data that we have about you, including any data that you have provided us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
11. Social Plugins.
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (eg “Like” on Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform yourself about the functions and policies on the treatment of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at all times, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before starting to use them:
Google Plus: http://www.google.es/intl / en / policies / privacy /
12. Acceptance, consent and revocability.
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Modelwebcam.eu in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout these privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.
AT MWC WE PROTECT CHILDREN
ModelWebCam is a place dedicated to freedom of expression and community. We strongly believe in the rights of individuals, in expressing themselves and enjoying the benefits of community and friendship. We are, however, a site for and for Adults Only. As such, MWC maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy regarding any participation in this or the sites that is displayed by persons under the age of 18, and no child is ever allowed to participate in the site.
We seek your help to keep our site safe and free
And we encourage your participation in it:
- We provide you with links to report any suspected abuse and prevent minors from accessing content not appropriate for them -> Click here to see more .
- Abuse Reports can be done online. Search for “report abuse” on google. Or send us a private message. Together we will make a difference.
For our part
- We will selflessly engage and collaborate with law enforcement, regulators, and non-profit agencies to detect and report any child abuse and child pornography.
- We will actively assist law enforcement agencies in investigating and prosecuting any act of child sexual abuse or child pornography.
- We also monitor our site for irregularities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PARENTAL CONTROL AND GUIDELINES FOR THE PROTECTION OF MINORS AND INFANTS
Prevention is the first measure to protect them
Protect your children before they are exposed. Today there are many companies and international organizations dedicated to helping and ensuring the integrity of your family; protecting your children in two ways:
- avoiding their children’s access to “unwanted” tools and content (sex, violence…) through software , that is, through computer programs.
- avoiding their children being targeted or targeted by “sexual predators” who scan the internet for possible victims through effective preventive education .
Important measures to use:
- Install and use parental control software on all computers that you want to block content.
- Research and track the sites that your children visit frequently and monitor their online activity .
- Education and promotion of communication with your children so that they understand the potential dangers that can be exposed to the Internet.
There are many resources that parents can access to learn more about how to protect their family from illegal content and materials . Below are two lists of links to informational resources and parental control tools:
Links to parental control tools.
- Windows Parental Control Software – Parental Controls are offered for OS Vista and Windows 7 as a standard feature ( click to view ).
- Apple Parental Control Software – OSX also offers parental controls as a standard feature ( click to view ).
- Parental Control Toolbar – The ParentalControl Bar is a free public service that helps concerned parents prevent their children from accessing adult-oriented websites ( click to view ).
- Ins @ fe – Online Safety – Information for Parents and Caregivers. Click to view
- ConnectSafely – A site where parents, teens, and others can talk about security on the social web. The site has tips for teens and parents, as well as other resources for safely blogging and social media. Click to view
- GetNetWise – GetNetWise offers a comprehensive, searchable list of tools to help protect children on the Internet. Click to view
A comprehensive Internet security portal featuring the latest news, product reviews, discussion forums, public event lists, free newsletter subscriptions, and the world’s largest family directory of voluntarily tagged online content. Click to view
- The NetSmartz Workshop – It is an interactive educational safety resource for children ages 5 to 17, parents, guardians, and educators, to teach children how to stay safe on the Internet. Click to view
- wiredsafety.org – How children use the Internet and how to help them have a safer and more enjoyable browsing experience. Click to view
- Conscious XXX – The UK initiative aimed at addressing the issue of protecting children from age-restricted material on Internet-enabled devices. Click to view
- Kidzui – A free kid friendly browser replacement. It also hosts ZuiTube : A kid- friendly video website. Click to view
- Visikid – Monitor your child’s activities online for free with the basic Visikid version. Click to view
Links to information on the various governments and international organizations.
USA Department of Justice (DOJ):
Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section (CEOS)
USA Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE):
Cyber Crime Center
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC):
Exploited Children Unit (ECU)
At the slightest suspicion, please do not hesitate: Collaborate, act and report to the relevant authorities!
We want you to have a positive experience and feel comfortable recommending to your friends and acquaintances our Directory of Websites with Adult Leisure content .
We appreciate your participation and support in keeping our site safe!
With the collaboration of all, we can make the internet a safe and reliable place. Best regards.